Specialist Bridge Designers Cass Hayward are looking for a Civil or Structural Engineer who has a genuine interest in bridge design and construction to join their busy team in Chepstow where we are currently engaged in a range of exciting projects including highway, rail and movable bridges, as well as pedestrian/cycleway structures, for a variety of clients throughout the UK.
The successful candidate will be required to:
- Lead and manage teams of engineers and technicians to achieve technical, programme and commercial goals;
- Undertake feasibility studies and prepare outline and detailed designs for a range of projects;
- Liaise with Clients on a regular basis;
- Assist in the identification of training needs and in the development of other members of staff.
Candidates would be expected to be Chartered Engineers with a minimum of 10 years experience in bridge engineering, and possess the following attributes:
- Excellent written and oral communication skills;
- Excellent understanding of structural behaviour and analytical methods;
- Experience of a wide variety of projects utilising different structural materials;
- A sound understanding of the CDM regulations, specifically the designer’s and client’s requirements;
- A knowledge of Network Rail Standards and processes would be an advantage.
In addition to an excellent working environment Cass Hayward offer a competitive salary and benefits package.
To apply for this position please send your CV to email@example.com