Specialist Bridge Designers Cass Hayward are looking for a Senior CAD / BIM Technicians who has a genuine interest in bridge design and construction to join their busy team in Chepstow where we are currently engaged in a range of exciting projects including highway, rail and movable bridges, as well as pedestrian/cycleway structures, for a variety of clients throughout the UK.
The role would involve tasks such as:
- Using software such as AutoCAD and Open Building Designer to produce 2D and 3D models and drawings
- Using a variety of document management systems including Projectwise
- Producing accurate, high quality models, drawings & schedules for bridges in steel and concrete
- Producing reinforcement bending schedules for reinforced concrete when required
- Contribute and take an active role in the improvement of Company and Drawing Office procedures
Candidates would be expected to be possess the following attributes:
- Excellent communication skills;
- At least 10 years experience in the bridge construction industry as a CAD Technician
- Holds relevant qualifications (HNC or higher level) or can demonstrate equivalent experience based learning
- A knowledge of Network Rail Standards and processes would be an advantage.
In addition to an excellent working environment Cass Hayward offer a competitive salary and benefits package.
To apply for this position please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org