Specialist Bridge Designers Cass Hayward are looking for a CAD / BIM Technician who has a genuine interest in bridge design and construction to join their busy team in Chepstow where we are currently engaged in a range of exciting projects including highway, rail and movable bridges, as well as pedestrian/cycleway structures, for a variety of clients throughout the UK.
The role would involve tasks such as:
- Using software such as AutoCAD and Open Building Designer to produce 2D and 3D models and drawings
- Using a variety of document management systems including Projectwise
- Producing accurate, high quality models, drawings & schedules for bridges in steel and concrete
- Producing reinforcement bending schedules for reinforced concrete when required
- Contribute and take an active role in the improvement of Company and Drawing Office procedures
Candidates would be expected to be possess the following attributes:
- Excellent communication skills;
- An enthusiasm for bridges and some experience in the industry would be an advantage
- Holds relevant or is currently studying for a qualification or can demonstrate some experience based learning
In addition to an excellent working environment Cass Hayward offer a competitive salary and benefits package.
To apply for this position please send your CV to email@example.com